WhatsApp Messenger For Android and Other Phones
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform messaging application that allows us to exchange messages like the BlackBerry Messenger. Other people mention the WhatsApp is BlackBerry Messenger for Android and Nokia because Whatsapp function similar to BlackBerry Messenger on Blackberry Smartphone. In addition like most messenger software features the WhatsApp has a feature to send pictures, videos, audio, and GPS location via GPS hardware or Gmaps. By using WhatsApp, we can chat, file sharing and others using a 3G or WiFi connection to communicate without having to pay for SMS.
WhatsApp can run on multiple platforms, like:
- WhatsApp for Android
- WhatsApp for BlackBerry
- WhatsApp for iPhone
- WhatsApp for Symbian (Nokia)
- WhatsApp for Windows Phone, unfortunately, to date, only Windows Phone Mango that supports this application
WhatsApp can be used for the iPhone, BlackBerry, and Symbian. WhatsApp application can only work to your fellow users who have WhatsApp application. WhatsApp can be downloaded for free on the whatsapp.com.
This application uses the mobile phone number that we use to interact with other WhatsApp users. This is allows users to BlackBerry, iPhone, and Symbian to be able to communicate with each other. This application uses the push so you can always tell the message being received.
Here are the steps to install Whatsapp on our mobile apps:
- First, to get this application you can download it at WhatsApp website. Choose the platform that suits your gadget, WhatsApp Android, Symbian WhatsApp, WhatsApp Blackberry or WhatsApp iphone.
- Enter phone number. First enter the country code and then enter the next phone number.
- Wait for the verification and notification from WhatsApp.
- Completed and done!